- 575W MSR discharge lamp
- High quality aluminium reflector
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- 49.000 lm daylight
- 4 different lenses included
- Ballast in separated housing
- Powercon connector
Sturdy aluminum Opti Par with split ballast for MSR575 discharge lamps with 575W
The PRO version features split ballast and is especially designed for shows and exhibitions where the ballast needs to be hidden. Also Truss load can be reduced, setting up theballast e.g. on the floor instead of next to the Opti PAR.
The OPTI PAR II MSR575 is the right choice for all events where daylight (7200K) is needed to light up stages and theatres.
The MSR 575 HR has an amazing light output of 49.000lm, produces less heat and has a lamp lifetime of 750 hours
- Excellent daylight output
- Superb distribution
- Smooth soft edge
- Variable beam size
- Build out of sturdy aluminum.
- Easy to use and maintain
- Split lamp ballast
- Different lenses for varying the beam
- 4 lenses included in delivery (very narrow, narrow, medium flood, wide flood)
- suitable for MSR 575 lamp
- high tech polished aluminum reflector
- Dimensions: 271x241x307mm(without ballast)
- Weight net: 14kg